In recent times as technology has become an international commodity and trade barriers have started to come down, technical excellence has become a prerequisite for survival in the world market.
The development of modern technology and the need for the execution of major projects executed in a timely, economical and fully responsible fashion, led a team of experienced consultants, to establish and organize a dynamic company fully capable to undertake complete responsibility for the execution of major projects.
KLEOS S.A. was established in 1990. Its Headquarters are in Athens, with satellite or affiliated offices in a lot of other places in Greece or abroad.
Although many factors go toward making a successful company, our belief is that most critical are the quality and dedication of our own people. Our dynamic group of highly qualified consultants is covering all main disciplines in the areas of engineering management and investments, realization of offset benefits mainly in the sectors of high technology, defense and financing services.
Our people have managed so far quite successfully some of the recent biggest projects in the civil and defense environment thus disposing a very effective knowledge and experience. This is due to our unique capability to identify new areas of business in which KLEOS S.A. can excel by selecting a range of technologies and marketing tools from abroad which it markets very competitively in Greece presently.
KLEOS S.A. has cumulative experience in excess of 25 years and has designed and delivered multimillion projects the total of which exceed the 30 billion USD.
The company’s development policy is largely influenced by two principal factors both equally significant for its efficacy and the expansion of its horizons:
1. The investments poured into the constant expansion of its partners and collaborators and the incorporation of new advanced technologies, and
2. The constant updating and further training of its administrative, scientific and technical staff by means of a broad spectrum of educational material covering aspects of project organization, courses, seminars, information technology, programming and specialized technologies.
3. A large portion of the profits is distributed to charities and social development projects.
● CMMS applications
● Communications systems
● Aircraft engineering – updates
● Air defense systems
● Missile systems
● Asset Management
● Construction Engineering
● Environmental & Energy projects
● Real Estate Services
● 2004 Olympic Games project design,
● Port Facilities asset management and
● Waste treatment facility optimization
● Environmental & Energy projects
● Manufacturing facility
● Retail facility optimization
The following KLEOS S.A. project involvement for the Hellenic Armed Forces
indicate the scope of the company’s activities:
1. Mirage 2000 & M-2000-5
2. MATRA Missiles (S-530, MAGIC, MICA, SCALP)
3. AEROSPATIALE Missiles (EXOCET, AM-39, MM-40)
4. AEROSPATIALE helicopters (AS-350, COUGAR)
5. Air Traffic Control Equipment
6. Raytheon Communications
7. Hand Held Racal Radios
8. Meco 200 Frigates
9. Electronic Warfare projects
10. Night Vision Scopes
11. Pacer Speak GRC-206
12. Airborne Video Cameras
13. ERIEYE (Airborne Radar)
14. EUROSTINGER Missile
15. ARTILLERY RADAR (TPQ-36, TPQ-37)
16. CROTALE NG
17. OFFSET programs with respect to all the above mentioned activities
1. Organization, administration and management Projects and Programs
2. Design and build housing in Schinias
3. Design and construction of villas in the areas Agios Stefanos and Aniksi, suburbs
4. Design and construction of buildings in Athens
5. Design and construction of two industrial buildings
6. Organization, administration and management of Greek travel agencies
7. Production of software for travel agencies
8. Translation for conferences / meetings / symposiums
9. Provision of consultancy services to politicians, electrical and electronic
engineers Greek Aerospace Industry (HAI SA.)
10. Organization of graphic designers group in packaging design
11. Participation in food processing activities
12. Translation of scientific texts and other related sectors
13. Development and services real estate projects